Freddie Mac Cash Loans for Affordable Housing Preservation Loans
Our Multifamily Loan Benefits
Multifamily Loan rates start as low as 2.59% (as of October 20th, 2021)
• No upfront application or processing fees
• Simplified application process
• Financing up to 80% LTV
• Terms and amortizations up to 30 years
• Long term fixed rates
• Loans for purchase and refinance, including cash-out
• 24 hour written pre-approvals with no cost and no obligation
Are you looking to purchase or refinance an apartment building with affordable housing? The Freddie Mac Cash Loan for Affordable Housing Preservation may be the perfect financing solution for you. With flexible options such as 15 year terms, 30 year amortization and LTV up to 80%, this loan makes for an excellent way for investors to preserve affordable housing. Through this program borrowers receive quick and efficient one-stop shopping, lower fees, and interest rate protection for the whole loan term.
Freddie Mac Cash Loans for Affordable Housing Preservation Loan Highlights
Size: Based on LTV and DSCR requirements.
Use: Long term loan for the acquisition or refinance of affordable multifamily properties.
Term: Up to 15 years
Amortization: Up to 30 years
LTV: Maximum of 80% market value
DSCR: Minimum of 1.25x
Eligible Property Types: Garden, mid-rise, or high-rise multifamily properties that meet affordability criteria
Occupancy: Must meet the requirement of 90% occupancy for 90 days
Prepayment Penalty: Yield maintenance or defeasance, depending on the product
- Subordinate financing is permitted
- Escrows for taxes and insurance are required
- Securitization is available
- Can be used for eligible mixed use properties
- Allows for both floating and fixed rate options
Recent TRUSTPILOT Reviews
Select Commercial Funding Reviews from TRUSTPILOT
A three year journey
"Thanks Stephen for all of your hard work in getting our deal closed! I appreciate your professionalism and patience throughout a complicated process. You always were there for my partner and I whenever we had questions and needed answers quick. It was a pleasure to have worked with you and Select Commercial!"