Industrial Property Loans from $750,000+
Industrial Property Loan Interest Rates - Rates updated
|Loan Product||Rates (start as low as)||LTV||Amortization|
|5 Year Fixed||4.84%||Up to 75%||Up to 30 years|
|7 Year Fixed||5.04%||Up to 75%||Up to 30 years|
|10 Year Fixed||5.13%||Up to 75%||Up to 30 years|
Select Commercial is a leading nationwide commercial mortgage broker. We provide our clients with warehouse and industrial building loans for the purchase and refinance of industrial and warehouse buildings from $750,000+. Our current loan programs include the following:
• Warehouse, industrial and manufacturing properties containing multiple tenants in suburban or urban locations with a minimum population of 50,000 residents. These buildings typically house light manufacturers, warehouse and distribution companies and storage operators. We will consider buildings constructed of metal, as well.
• Single tenant owner occupied properties where the owner uses the property for their own business are of special interest to us. We specialize in working with self-employed borrowers who own or are looking to purchase an industrial property for their business. We are capable of working with clients whose credit and/or provable income do not meet typical bank standards. We are also able to offer self-employed borrowers up to 90% financing to acquire their own industrial or warehouse property.
• Warehouse and industrial properties with an un-stabilized rent roll due to expired tenant leases or buildings in need of tenant improvements to attract long-term tenants are also properties we will consider. Many times, a property is in need of updating or tenant improvements in order to stabilize the rent roll. We currently offer a bridge loan program to help a building owner improve the value of the property by making money available for rehab, upgrading, and modification.
Rates start as low as 4.84% (as of )
• No upfront application or processing fees
• Simplified application process
• Up to 80% LTV on apartments, 75% on commercial (90% with SBA)
• Terms and amortizations up to 30 years
• Loans for purchase and refinance, including cash-out
• 24 hour written pre-approvals with no cost and no obligation