Freeport Apartment Loans and Multifamily Financing $1,000,000+
Freeport Apartment Loan Rates - Rates updated January 25th, 2022
|Loan Product||Rates (start as low as)||LTV||Amortization|
|5 Year Fixed||3.33%||Up to 80%||Up to 30 years|
|7 Year Fixed||3.34%||Up to 80%||Up to 30 years|
|10 Year Fixed||3.35%||Up to 80%||Up to 30 years|
Select Commercial has excellent apartment building and multifamily loan products and options available for owners and purchasers of multi-family and apartment properties throughout the village of Freeport. Whether you are looking to finance a small apartment building, a complex with hundreds of units, or a co-operative, we can help you find the optimal financing solution to meet your apartment mortgage loan needs. While we lend across the entire continental US, we are able to give our best rates and loan programs to certain areas that we feel are strong markets. Freeport is one of the villages that we consider to be a premium market and we actively look to originate good quality loans here for our clients. We have a diverse array of many available loan products to help qualified Freeport NY borrowers looking to purchase or refinance an apartment property. We offer apartment loans with terms and amortizations up to 30 years, recourse and non-recourse, and many options for prepayment. We typically approve apartment building loans within 1 day and usually close within 45 days of application. Our clients love our simplified application process, 24-hour pre-approvals with no-cost and no-obligation, great rates and terms, fast closings and personalized service. If you are looking to purchase or refinance an apartment building, don't hesitate to contact us. We arrange financing in the village of Freeport for the following:
- Large urban high-rise apartment buildings
- Suburban garden apartment complexes
- Small apartment buildings containing 5+ units
- Underlying cooperative apartment building loans
- Portfolios of small apartment properties and/or single-family rental properties
- Other multi-family and mixed-use properties
Our company has multiple capital sources for these loans, including: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, national banks, regional and local banks, insurance companies, Wall Street conduit lenders, credit unions and private lenders.
Apartment Financing with Fannie Mae (FNMA)
Fannie Mae’s multifamily lending platform is one the leading sources of capital for apartment building loans in the US. Fannie Mae is a leader in the secondary market – meaning they purchase qualifying apartment loans from leading lenders who originate these loans for their borrowers. Fannie Mae purchases loans secured by conventional apartments, affordable housing properties, underlying cooperative apartment loans, senior housing, student housing, manufactured housing communities and mobile home parks on a nationwide basis. The Fannie Mae platform has many benefits, including:
- Long term fixed rates and amortizations. Fannie Mae allows terms and amortizations of up to 30 years. Most banks offer only 5 or 10 year fixed rates and 25 year amortizations.
- Non-recourse options. Most banks will require the borrower to sign personally for the loan. Fannie Mae offers non-recourse loans.
- Lending in smaller markets. Many national lenders do not like to lend in rural or tertiary markets. Fannie Mae is a good option for these loans.
- Assumability and Supplemental Financing. Fannie Mae allows their loans to be assumed by a qualified borrower. They also have a program which allows borrowers the ability to come back and borrow additional funds during the life of the loan (subordinate financing).
Apartment Mortgages with Freddie Mac (FHLMC)
Freddie Mac Multifamily Loans provide mortgage capital in the secondary market for apartment building loans. Together, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac control a very large portion of the multifamily market. Freddie Mac has a very aggressive program for small balance loans (from $1,000,000 to $7,500,000). Some features of this program include:
- Market size driven. Freddie Mac classifies loans by the size of the overall market: Top, Standard, Small, and Very Small. Rates are best in top market locations (major metropolitan areas).
- Capped costs. Freddie Mac lenders often cap the closing costs at a fixed dollar amount, thereby lowering the overall cost to borrow money.
- Flexible pre-pay penalties. Freddie Mac offers many options for pre-payment penalties, from yield maintenance to step-down to “soft” step-down.
- Interest-Only (I/O) loans. Freddie Mac will allow payments consisting of only interest and no amortization of principal.
- Fixed rate terms. Freddie Mac offers fixed rates of 5, 7, and 10 years, followed by an adjustable period. These loans are called Hybrid/Adjustables. Loans have a 20 year term and a 30 year amortization schedule.
Apartment Lending with Banks and Other Programs
While the agencies (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) offer some excellent programs, not every apartment loan applicant qualifies for these programs. We have many excellent choices for these loans with our correspondent banks, credit unions, insurance companies and private lenders. Some examples of these loans include:
- Loans that require flexible underwriting or those that don’t meet standardized criteria.
- Properties in less than desirable markets, or those that require repairs or updating.
- Properties that don’t cash flow according to industry guidelines or lack stabilized cash flow.
- Borrowers with past credit issues, including foreclosures, short sales, or judgements.
- Borrowers who are not US citizens.
Whether you are purchasing or refinancing, we have the right solutions available for your multifamily mortgage loans. We will entertain loan requests of all sizes, beginning at $1,000,000. Get started with a Free Commercial Mortgage Loan Quote.
Our Apartment Building Loan Benefits
Freeport Apartment building loan rates start as low as 2.79% (as of January 25th, 2022)
• A commercial mortgage broker with over 30 years of lending experience
• No upfront application or processing fees
• Simplified application process
• Up to 80% LTV on apartment financing
• Terms and amortizations up to 30 years
• Loans for purchase and refinance, including cash-out
• 24 hour written pre-approvals with no cost and no obligation
Freeport Apartment Building Loans
Select Commercial provides apartment loans and multifamily financing throughout Freeport, New York including, but not limited to, the areas below.
Albertson • Atlantic Beach • Baldwin • Bayville • Bellmore • Bethpage • Carle Place • Cedarhurst • East Meadow • East Norwich • East Rockaway • Elmont • Farmingdale • Floral Park • Franklin Square • Freeport • Garden City • Glen Cove • Glen Head • Glenwood Landing • Great Neck • Greenvale • Hempstead • Hewlett • Hicksville • Inwood • Island Park • Jericho • Lawrence • Levittown • Locust Valley • Long Beach • Lynbrook • Malverne • Manhasset • Massapequa • Massapequa Park • Merrick • Mill Neck • Mineola • New Hyde Park • Oceanside • Old Bethpage • Old Westbury • Oyster Bay • Plainview • Point Lookout • Port Washington • Rockville Centre • Roosevelt • Roslyn • Roslyn Heights • Sea Cliff • Seaford • Syosset • Uniondale • Valley Stream • Wantagh • West Hempstead • Westbury • Williston Park • Woodbury • Woodmere