Nevada Apartment Loans and Multifamily Financing $1,000,000+
Nevada Apartment Loan Rates - Rates updated February 22nd, 2020
|Multifamily Loan Product||Rates (start as low as)||LTV||Amortization|
|5 Year Fixed||3.51%||Up to 80%||Up to 30 years|
|7 Year Fixed||3.67%||Up to 80%||Up to 30 years|
|10 Year Fixed||3.83%||Up to 80%||Up to 30 years|
Select Commercial has excellent apartment building loan and multifamily loan products and options available for owners and purchasers of multi-family and apartment properties throughout the state of Nevada. Whether you are looking to finance a small apartment building, a complex with hundreds of units, or a co-operative, we can help you find the optimal financing solution to meet your apartment mortgage loan needs. While we lend across the entire continental US, we are able to give our best rates and loan programs to certain areas that we feel are strong markets. Nevada is one of the states that we consider to be a premium market for apartment building loans and we actively look to originate good quality loans here for our clients. We have a diverse array of many available loan products to help qualified NV borrowers looking to purchase or refinance an apartment property. We offer apartment loans with terms and amortizations up to 30 years, recourse and non-recourse, and many options for prepayment. We typically approve apartment building loans within 1 day and usually close within 45 days of application. Our clients love our simplified application process, 24-hour pre-approvals with no-cost and no-obligation, great rates and terms, fast closings and personalized service.
Nevada Apartment Loan Benefits
Nevada Apartment loan rates start as low as 3.51% (as of February 22nd, 2020)
• No upfront application or processing fees
• Simplified application process
• Up to 80% LTV on apartment financing
• Terms and amortizations up to 30 years
• Loans for purchase and refinance, including cash-out
• 24 hour written pre-approvals with no cost and no obligation
Recent TRUSTPILOT Reviews
Select Commercial Funding Reviews from TRUSTPILOT
A three year journey
"Thanks Stephen for all of your hard work in getting our deal closed! I appreciate your professionalism and patience throughout a complicated process. You always were there for my partner and I whenever we had questions and needed answers quick. It was a pleasure to have worked with you and Select Commercial!"
Nevada Apartment Loan Types We Serve
If you are looking to purchase or refinance a Nevada apartment building, don't hesitate to contact us. We arrange financing in the state of Nevada for the following:
- Large urban high-rise apartment buildings
- Suburban garden apartment complexes
- Small apartment buildings containing 5+ units
- Underlying cooperative apartment building loans
- Portfolios of small apartment properties and/or single-family rental properties
- Other multi-family and mixed-use properties
Multifamily Loan Outlook - 2020
Experts further predict that buying and developing in the suburbs will remain the best bet for multifamily investors in 2020. They expect suburban multifamily growth to outperform urban as it maintains lower vacancy rates and achieves higher rent growth. According to CBRE Research, the top four markets for multifamily performance in the coming year are Phoenix, Atlanta, Austin and Boston. These four metros are very high-growth cities when considering metrics such as multifamily demand, population and employment. Additionally, construction and development are very active in these markets. Smaller metros and cities should also maintain prominence in the considerations of investors and developers. While the risk of overbuilding may be higher in smaller markets, there are several markets that appear to be primed for exceptional multifamily performance. Many smaller metros are undergoing a significant development of their urban centers, thereby improving quality of life and helping them to retain their employment base. Of these smaller markets, seven metros had 4% or higher rent growth as of the third quarter of 2019 and are incredibly likely candidates for outperformance in 2020: Albuquerque, Birmingham, Colorado Springs, Dayton, Greensboro, Memphis, and Tucson.
Nevada Apartment Loan Options
Our company has multiple capital sources for these apartment loans, including: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, national banks, regional and local banks, insurance companies, Wall Street conduit lenders, credit unions and private lenders.
Apartment Financing with Fannie Mae (FNMA)
Fannie Mae’s multifamily loan platform is one the leading sources of capital for apartment building loans in the US. Fannie Mae is a leader in the secondary market – meaning they purchase qualifying apartment loans from leading lenders who originate these loans for their borrowers. Fannie Mae purchases loans secured by conventional apartments, affordable housing properties, underlying cooperative apartment loans, senior housing, student housing, manufactured housing communities and mobile home parks on a nationwide basis. The Fannie Mae platform has many benefits, including:
- Long term fixed rates and amortizations. Fannie Mae allows terms and amortizations of up to 30 years. Most banks offer only 5 or 10 year fixed rates and 25 year amortizations.
- Non-recourse options. Most banks will require the borrower to sign personally for the loan. Fannie Mae offers non-recourse loans.
- Lending in smaller markets. Many national lenders do not like to lend in rural or tertiary markets. Fannie Mae is a good option for these loans.
- Assumability and Supplemental Financing. Fannie Mae allows their loans to be assumed by a qualified borrower. They also have a program which allows borrowers the ability to come back and borrow additional funds during the life of the loan (subordinate financing).
Nevada Apartment Mortgages with Freddie Mac (FHLMC)
Freddie Mac is another government agency that provides mortgage capital in the secondary market for apartment building loans. Together, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac control a very large portion of the multifamily market. Freddie Mac has a very aggressive program for small balance loans (from $1,000,000 to $7,500,000). Some features of this program include:
- Market size driven. Freddie Mac classifies loans by the size of the overall market: Top, Standard, Small, and Very Small. Rates are best in top market locations (major metropolitan areas).
- Capped costs. Freddie Mac lenders often cap the closing costs at a fixed dollar amount, thereby lowering the overall cost to borrow money.
- Flexible pre-pay penalties. Freddie Mac offers many options for pre-payment penalties, from yield maintenance to step-down to “soft” step-down.
- Interest-Only (I/O) loans. Freddie Mac will allow payments consisting of only interest and no amortization of principal.
- Fixed rate terms. Freddie Mac offers fixed rates of 5, 7, and 10 years, followed by an adjustable period. These loans are called Hybrid/Adjustables. Loans have a 20 year term and a 30 year amortization schedule.
Nevada Apartment Lending with Banks and Other Programs
While the agencies (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) offer some excellent programs, not every apartment loan applicant qualifies for these programs. We have many excellent choices for these loans with our correspondent banks, credit unions, insurance companies and private lenders. Some examples of these loans include:
- Loans that require flexible underwriting or those that don’t meet standardized criteria.
- Properties in less than desirable markets, or those that require repairs or updating.
- Properties that don’t cash flow according to industry guidelines or lack stabilized cash flow.
- Borrowers with past credit issues, including foreclosures, short sales, or judgements.
- Borrowers who are not US citizens.
Whether you are purchasing or refinancing, we have the right solutions available for your multifamily mortgage loans. We will entertain loan requests of all sizes, beginning at $1,000,000. Click here to get started with a free loan quote.