Washington DC Commercial Mortgage Loans from $1,000,000+
Washington DC Commercial Mortgage Rates - Rates updated February 22nd, 2020
|Loan Product||Rates (start as low as)||LTV||Amortization|
|Commercial Mortgage Rates||3.85%||Up to 75%||Up to 25 years|
|Multifamily Mortgage Rates||3.51%||Up to 80%||Up to 30 years|
|Business Real Estate Loans||3.65%||Up to 90%||Up to 30 years|
Select Commercial is a leading commercial real estate lender. We have excellent commercial mortgage loan products and options available for owners and purchasers of commercial real estate and multifamily buildings throughout Washington DC. While we lend across the entire continental United States, we are able to give our best rates and loan programs to certain areas that we feel are strong markets. Washington DC is one of the cities that we consider to be a premium market and we actively look to originate good quality loans here for our clients. We have a diverse array of many available loan products to help qualified Washington DC borrowers looking to purchase or refinance a commercial property. If you are looking to obtain a multifamily building loan or commercial real estate loan, don't hesitate to contact us. There are many reasons why our customers like doing business with Select Commercial. We have a simplified application process and we do not charge any upfront application or processing fees. We typically offer 24-hour pre-approvals with no-cost and no-obligation. Our long term fixed rates are excellent, and we look to close within 45 days of application.
Washington DC Commercial Mortgage Benefits
Washington DC commercial mortgage rates start as low as 3.51% (as of 02/22/2020)
• No upfront application or processing fees
• Simplified application process
• Up to 80% LTV on multifamily, 75% on commercial (90% with SBA)
• Terms and amortizations up to 30 years
• Loans for purchase and refinance, including cash-out
• 24 hour written pre-approvals with no cost and no obligation
Recent TRUSTPILOT Reviews
Select Commercial Funding Reviews from TRUSTPILOT
A three year journey
"Thanks Stephen for all of your hard work in getting our deal closed! I appreciate your professionalism and patience throughout a complicated process. You always were there for my partner and I whenever we had questions and needed answers quick. It was a pleasure to have worked with you and Select Commercial!"
Our staff is professional and knowledgeable, and we look forward to working with you on your next commercial mortgage transaction. We arrange financing in Washington DC for the following:
- Multifamily Building Loans – we actively lend on garden apartments, high-rise multifamily buildings, student housing complexes, underlying cooperatives, and all other types of residential dwellings. We consider loan requests up to 80% LTV. We offer loans with and without recourse (personal guarantees) and with and without prepayment penalties. We offer fixed rate loans with terms from 3 to 30 years.
- Office Building Loans – we lend on all types of office properties, including multi-tenant and single tenant buildings in all locations. We lend on both owner occupied and investor properties. We typically lend up to 75% LTV on investor properties and up to 90% on owner occupied properties. Most loans are written for either 5, 7, or 10 years at a fixed rate with a 25-year amortization.
- Retail Building Loans – we gladly consider requests for commercial mortgage loans on shopping centers, retail strip centers, and individual retail stores. We are a little bit more conservative on retail loans these days based on the current climate for retailers and will consider LTV ratios of 65%-75% depending on the deal. We actively lend on NNN single tenant retail locations such as Starbuck’s, CVS, Walgreens, Dollar General, and other national credit rated tenants.
- Industrial Property Loans – we love to lend on warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities and other industrial properties. Often, these properties are owner occupied by the owner’s business. We also lend on multi-tenant industrial properties as well. We look for properties in good locations with access to population centers and transportation.
- Single/Special Use Loans – we have a special lending division that understands small business lending secured by owner occupied businesses such as motels, gas stations, restaurants, car washes, retail stores, and other specialty properties. Many banks have a hard time with this type of lending as they often do not understand the underlying businesses.
- Investment Property Loans – any and all income producing property will be considered. We are cash flow driven lenders and look for properties that generate positive cash flow for their owners. We will consider portfolios of single family residences under this group.
- Bridge Loans – many borrowers do not qualify for regular institutional financing due to various short-term obstacles which need to be resolved before they can qualify for bank type financing. These borrowers often require short term loans, or bridge loans, to overcome these short-term problems.
Washington DC Commercial Mortgage Loans
Select Commercial provides commercial mortgage loans and multifamily financing throughout Washington DC including, but not limited to, the areas below.
• Adams Morgan • Fairlawn • Near Northeast • American University Park • Fairlawn • North Cleveland Park • Anacostia • Federal Triangle • North Michigan Park • Arboretum • Foggy Bottom • Observatory Circle • Barnaby Woods • Forest Hills • Park View • Barney Circle • Fort Davis • Penn Branch • Barry Farm • Fort Dupont • Penn Quarter • Bellevue • Fort Lincoln • Petworth • Benning • Fort Totten • Pleasant Hill • Benning Heights • Fort Totten • Pleasant Plains • Benning Ridge • Foxhall • Potomac Heights • Berkley • Friendship Heights • Queens Chapel • Bloomingdale • Garfield Heights • Randle Highlands • Brentwood • Gateway • Riggs Park • Brightwood • Georgetown • Riggs Park • Brightwood Park • Glover Park • River Terrace • Brookland • Good Hope • Shaw • Buena Vista • Greenway • Shaw • Burleith • Hawthorne • Shepherd Park • Burrville • Hillbrook • Sheridan Kalorama • Capitol Hill • Hillcrest • Shipley Terrace • Capitol View • Howard University • Sixteenth Street Heights • Carver Langston • Ivy City • Skyland • Cathedral Heights • Judiciary Square • Southwest Federal Center • Central Northeast • Kalorama • Southwest Waterfront • Chevy Chase • Kenilworth • Spring Valley • Chevy Chase • Kent • Stronghold • Chinatown • Kingman Park • Sursum Corda • Civic Betterment • Kingman Park • Swampoodle • Cleveland Park • Knox Hill • Takoma • Colonial Village • Langdon • Tenleytown • Colony Hill • LeDroit Park • The Palisades • Columbia Heights • Lincoln Heights • Trinidad • Congress Heights • Logan Circle • Truxton Circle • Crestwood • Manor Park • Twining • Deanwood • Marshall Heights • Wakefield • Douglass • Massachusetts Heights • Washington Highlands • Downtown • Mayfair • Wesley Heights • Dupont Circle • McLean Gardens • West End • Dupont Park • Michigan Park • Woodland • Eastland Gardens • Mount Pleasant • Woodland-Normanstone Terrace • Eckington • Mount Vernon Square • Woodley Park • Edgewood • Navy Yard • Woodridge • Fairfax Village • Naylor Gardens