Dallas Commercial Mortgage Loans from $1,000,000+
Dallas Commercial Mortgage Rates - Rates updated 09-20-2019
|Loan Product||Rates (start as low as)||LTV||Amortization|
|Commercial Mortgage Rates||3.86%||Up to 75%||Up to 25 years|
|Multifamily Mortgage Rates||3.60%||Up to 80%||Up to 30 years|
|Business Real Estate Loans||3.76%||Up to 90%||Up to 30 years|
Select Commercial is a leading commercial real estate lender. We have excellent commercial mortgage loan products and options available for owners and purchasers of commercial real estate and multifamily buildings throughout the city of Dallas. While we lend across the entire continental United States, we are able to give our best rates and loan programs to certain areas that we feel are strong markets. Dallas is one of the cities that we consider to be a premium market and we actively look to originate good quality loans here for our clients. We have a diverse array of many available loan products to help qualified Dallas borrowers looking to purchase or refinance a commercial property. If you are looking to obtain a multifamily building loan or commercial real estate loan, don't hesitate to contact us. There are many reasons why our customers like doing business with Select Commercial. We have a simplified application process and we do not charge any upfront application or processing fees. We typically offer 24-hour pre-approvals with no-cost and no-obligation. Our long term fixed rates are excellent, and we look to close within 45 days of application.
Our Commercial Real Estate Loan Benefits
Rates start as low as 3.60% (as of 09-20-2019)
• No upfront application or processing fees
• Simplified application process
• Up to 80% LTV on multifamily, 75% on commercial (90% with SBA)
• Terms and amortizations up to 30 years
• Loans for purchase and refinance, including cash-out
• 24 hour written pre-approvals with no cost and no obligation
Our staff is professional and knowledgeable, and we look forward to working with you on your next commercial mortgage transaction. We arrange financing in the city of Dallas for the following:
- Multifamily Building Loans – we actively lend on garden apartments, high-rise multifamily buildings, student housing complexes, underlying cooperatives, and all other types of residential dwellings. We consider loan requests up to 80% LTV. We offer loans with and without recourse (personal guarantees) and with and without prepayment penalties. We offer fixed rate loans with terms from 3 to 30 years.
- Office Building Loans – we lend on all types of office properties, including multi-tenant and single tenant buildings in all locations. We lend on both owner occupied and investor properties. We typically lend up to 75% LTV on investor properties and up to 90% on owner occupied properties. Most loans are written for either 5, 7, or 10 years at a fixed rate with a 25-year amortization.
- Retail Building Loans – we gladly consider requests for commercial mortgage loans on shopping centers, retail strip centers, and individual retail stores. We are a little bit more conservative on retail loans these days based on the current climate for retailers and will consider LTV ratios of 65%-75% depending on the deal. We actively lend on NNN single tenant retail locations such as Starbuck’s, CVS, Walgreens, Dollar General, and other national credit rated tenants.
- Industrial Property Loans – we love to lend on warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities and other industrial properties. Often, these properties are owner occupied by the owner’s business. We also lend on multi-tenant industrial properties as well. We look for properties in good locations with access to population centers and transportation.
- Single/Special Use Loans – we have a special lending division that understands small business lending secured by owner occupied businesses such as motels, gas stations, restaurants, car washes, retail stores, and other specialty properties. Many banks have a hard time with this type of lending as they often do not understand the underlying businesses.
- Investment Property Loans – any and all income producing property will be considered. We are cash flow driven lenders and look for properties that generate positive cash flow for their owners. We will consider portfolios of single family residences under this group.
- Bridge Loans – many borrowers do not qualify for regular institutional financing due to various short-term obstacles which need to be resolved before they can qualify for bank type financing. These borrowers often require short term loans, or bridge loans, to overcome these short-term problems.
Dallas Commercial Mortgage Loans
Select Commercial provides commercial mortgage loans and multifamily financing throughout Dallas and the state of Texas including but not limited to the areas below.
Downtown Dallas • Parkdale Heights • Royal Highlands Village • Arts District • Ridgewood Park • Stultz Road • City Center District • Santa Monica • Town Creek • Convention Center District • Vickery Place • Royal Lane Village • Farmers Market District Lake Highlands • Walnut Creek Estates • Government District • Abrams Place • Whispering Hills • Main Street District • Alexanders Village • White Rock Valley • Reunion District • Boundbrook Oaks Estates • Woodbridge • West End Historic District • Chimney Hill • Woodlands on the Creek East Dallas • Copperfield Community • University Terrace • Baylor/Meadows • Country Forest • Urban Reserve • Belmont • Lower Manhattan North Dallas • Bryan Place • Forest highlands • Bent Tree • Casa Linda Estates • Glen Oaks • Bluffview • Casa View • Hamilton Park • Devonshire • Claremont Addition • Highlands West • Greenway Parks • Deep Ellum • Highland Meadows • North Park • Eastwood • High Oaks Addition • Preston Hollow • Forest Hills • Jackson Meadow • Shannon Estates • Gaston Park • L Streets • Vickery Meadows • Greenland Hills • Lake Highlands Estates Far North Dallas • Hollywood Heights • Lake Highlands North • Bent Tree • Lake Park Estates • Lake Highlands Square • Preston Highlands • Lakewood • Lake Ridge Estates • Timberglen • Lakewood Heights • Merriman Park/University Manor • Far North Dallas • Little Forest Hills • Merriman Park North • Melshire Estates • Lochwood • Moss Farm • Northwood Hills • Lower Greenville • Moss Meadows • Platinum Corridor • Old Lake Highlands • Northwood Heights • Preston Center Old East Dallas • Oak Highlands Northwest Dallas • Junius Heights • Oak Tree Village • West Village • Munger Place Historic District • Pebble Creek • Yorkville • Peaks Suburban Addition • Richland Park Estates • Waterside Plaza • Swiss Avenue • Rolling Trails • West Village • Wilshire Heights • Royal Highlands • Yorkville